Sunday, May 15, 2005

Finger Pointing


The Wrong Target

A very close friend called me up last night, and she told me that she finally did it. She finally broke up with her boyfriend.

Are you ok? I asked her.

"Sort of," she said. "It went smoother than I thought."

Great.

"But there's this one thing though that I don't understand," she said. "Of all the last things he could have asked me, guess what he asked."

What?

"Did you sleep with Muddy?"

WHAT???

This is not the first time that I was wrongfully accused of ending relationships. And it sickens me that some people may think that I could do such things.

I remember when I was clubbing at Poppy with a group of friends, I realised that Jes was ignoring me the entire time. There were no response to my hellos. Even when I stood next to her, I felt like a glass window. Frustrated by her ways, I pulled her to the side and asked her, Am I missing something or are you ignoring me like hell?

"Muddy, I can't talk to you."

What?

"Kay told me not to talk to you, because he thinks you are going to win me over."

WHAT???

I think I need a drink. A strong one. Teh O Panas satu.

16 Comments:

Blogger viola said...

Sheesh.

I said SHEESH!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Muddy said...

J :

yeah babe, sheeeeessssshhhhhh!!! and arrrgggghhhhhhhhh!!! at the same time. *sigh* what to do...

7:50 PM  
Blogger khaylis said...

some boyfriends can be so super insecure. they just don't understand the concept of P-L-A-T-O-N-I-C relationships. sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

7:58 PM  
Blogger kiddo's mom said...

hahahhahahaha u must be some hot stuff man!!! or then again, some people can be soooo insecure. how do u trust ur other half then?

8:05 PM  
Blogger Pojan said...

hmm..this makes me curious to see what you look like..

8:12 PM  
Blogger Muddy said...

khaylis :

I think that even when you spell it out for them, they would probably think it is an earth-science term. Sheeeeessshhhh...

yanz :

Hahahaha...far from it lah babe. How do you trust your better half? You just do. Insecurity is such a disastrous ingredient for any type of relationships.

pojan :

*blush blush* ;)

8:42 PM  
Blogger Muddy said...

Kaisersoze aka Sifu :

Muahaha...never thought that my blog name would unwarrant me all that attention. But then again, it was the reference to the type of jeans I like...hehhehe

And yeah: sheesh. SHEESH!!!

8:59 PM  
Blogger kimster said...

Dude,
Just because someone is super insecure, it does not mean we have to feel bad abt ourselves lah kan?

10:21 PM  
Blogger Muddy said...

The Kimster :

Yeah, true. I don't feel bad about myself. It is just it is a tad annoying when the same unwanted situation keeps on repeating its ugly head oh so often. *sigh* What to do...

10:38 PM  
Blogger Muddy said...

Melor :

yeah, you're right. and curious about my looks? No need, I look like a pineapple lah, babe. hehehe...

Mini ninie :

Yeah, you look familiar. :) charming stories about me? Oh *gush*, ada ke? hahahah...

Anyway, how in the world can you bend yourself like that? :P

11:01 PM  
Blogger Dade Ghost said...

Waaaahhhh Muddy , like this I cannot introduce u to my gf la! Ahaks.... not to worry la..... unless u do have some sinister intention... wa kakakakak kah!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Muddy said...

Dade Ghost :

Sinister intentions? Hahahah...no dude, I am not an X-Men character. :P

11:18 PM  
Blogger Muddy said...

annabie :

hey aussie babe, when you bringing your bum back to KL??? hehehe...miss you tons and our laughing session. ;P and yeah, can't believe i am in the game. Sounds like i am gonna shoot somebody...heheheh

9:03 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

on the bright side, the world believes you are powerful enough to get any girl u want.....

hmmm....some powers you have,

10:34 PM  
Blogger Muddy said...

grease-bar :

hahaha...that is such an over-statement! No, don't think so pal...not a rock star yet (working on it). When I am, then i will let the powers be...hehehehe

annabie :

It is indeed a laugh-fest, baby. ;)

1:29 AM  
Blogger disco-very said...

wah, so drama.
well i don't blame people accusing you of being a girl-stealer. i mean, *look* at you!

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home