Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I Got Rhythm!


Music...makes the people...lalala...la.

I was excited when my blog guru pasted a new list on her blog (see : Khaylis). I am such a follower sometimes, so here we go!

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

The computer at home is officially dead. It was struck by lightning and now has been buried in the storeroom downstairs. All the intricate details, like music files, are guarded by its hardware. I am left with the cavemen tools, like a radio and CDs.

2. The CD you last bought?

I went out to buy Ciara "Goodies", Jlo's "Rebirth" and a live performance CD from John Mayer

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?

"These days, with the world getting colder,
She spends more time sleeping over
Than I planned.

Tonight we're gonna order in,
Drinking wine and watch some CNN.
It's dark I know but then again
It's the brightest thing I got

When I'm covered in rain..."

Covered in Rain, John Mayer

4. Write down five songs that you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.

Aiyo, this is a tough one. If it were songs I love to listen to when driving, please find attached (Songs after Work). But, if it was about meaning, than please find attached the list below :

1. "...and I have the sence to recognize that
I don't have to let you go..."

Do What You Have to Do, Sarah Mclachlan

2. "...I don't wanna make you feel uneasy
but I really want to spend the night..."

Ordinary People, Conner Reeves

3. "Golden ember
shining through
swear by the moon
I'll wait for you..."

By the Moon, Anggun

4. "...I never made promises lightly
And there have been some that I've broken
But I swear in the days still left
We'll walk in fields of gold..."

Fields of Gold, Sting

5. "...I keep letting you back in
How can I explain myself
As painful as this thing has been
I just can't be with no one else..."

Ex-factor, Lauryn Hill

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?

The three gullible people are :

Aeyaa - because I miss her so much.
Shob - because his taste in music is similar to mine.
Kobis - because he introduced me to Eva Cassidy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home