Wednesday, March 09, 2005

3


Sneaky

Remember:
- when you two would call me up at 10 and say Barbarrans, and I will be like Ok!
- when you two would call me up at 10 and say Rave, and I will be like Ok!
- when you two would call me up at 10 and say Orange, and I will be like Ok!
- when I would drive my noisy red volvo to Pantai Hill area, and watch a red plastic bag fall down to the ground from level 3
- when that plastic bag contained Ez's clubbing clothes and Volvo was a temporary changing room
- when we were prominent figures of the podium at Orange/all rave events
- when I left my keys in my locked volvo
- when two old Malay men tailgated my car at Bangsar
- when we told each other that we will always club together.

The good old days. Unforgettable. Undeniable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muddy said...

aeyya :

I have been counting since forever! The anticipation is just like the few minutes before buka puasa. Hurry up! hehehe...

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home