Wednesday, March 09, 2005

3


Sneaky

Remember:
- when you two would call me up at 10 and say Barbarrans, and I will be like Ok!
- when you two would call me up at 10 and say Rave, and I will be like Ok!
- when you two would call me up at 10 and say Orange, and I will be like Ok!
- when I would drive my noisy red volvo to Pantai Hill area, and watch a red plastic bag fall down to the ground from level 3
- when that plastic bag contained Ez's clubbing clothes and Volvo was a temporary changing room
- when we were prominent figures of the podium at Orange/all rave events
- when I left my keys in my locked volvo
- when two old Malay men tailgated my car at Bangsar
- when we told each other that we will always club together.

The good old days. Unforgettable. Undeniable.

3 Comments:

Blogger aeyya said...

S.N.E.A.K.Y bring ma nostalgic history back to 3years back..waaa seems very familiar all ur REMEMBER
quote...yeah im part of all the things happen!!!i wish to be back to those splendid time..miss u and ez company so muh...6months to go start COUNTING NOW!!!

4:05 AM  
Blogger Muddy said...

aeyya :

I have been counting since forever! The anticipation is just like the few minutes before buka puasa. Hurry up! hehehe...

11:27 PM  
Blogger aeyya said...

ahaks talkin bout few mins b4 buka puasa???we'll have our RedBullParty
before 2005 Ramadhan fur sure x)

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home