Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Chick Arse

It has come to my attention that a certain unknown blogger named "Chick Arse" has been trying to reveal my identity by posting my Friendster address on my blog. All I can say is:

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM???

If Chick Arse thinks everyone has the right to know, perhaps her ass is right. But this is my fucking blog, and I can do whatever I please. Including keeping myself annonymous from those who do not know me very well. For God's sake, I only tell my closest friends about my blog, which definitely excludes you, Chick Arse.

Yes, I made a mindless mistake by publishing my blog's address on my Friendster's page. Well, sue me. But, it is indeed people like you which makes me want to throw one of my favorite pass time (which is blogging) into the trash can. Forever!

Chick Arse. Watch your fucking back.

11 Comments:

Blogger Inn said...

What's up with her? tsk! I'll help mini ninie to make sure she fits in there.

But who knows... maybe she secretly likes u... but in a cuckoo kindda way. heh!

3:49 AM  
Blogger In Technicolor said...

Aah love the rage..

4:36 AM  
Blogger Elina said...

there will always be arses in this world...sigh...don't let them control you though.

6:43 AM  
Blogger khaylis said...

wah so much drama ive been missing out on in the blog world!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Muddy said...

Mini ninie :

Hahahaha...yeah, if it fits. I don't know what's up with that girl (or a demeneted guy). What exactly is her/his purpose, I have yet to understand. But oh well, Chick Arse is old news. *Yawn* hehehehe...

Annabie :

Hahaha...yeah, that song sure gets me pumped up. A bloody blow in the eye, anybody? hehehe...

Inn :

Hahahah...oh no, don't tell me I have a psycho stalker already! As flattering as it may be, I don't think I need the drama. And thanks for offering some girl fight action...hahahaha. ;P

5:22 PM  
Blogger Muddy said...

Theroadie :

Yeah pal, I was like this close to changing my blog to "Raging Matters". Vent it, I will...

Elina :

I agree. Chick Arse who?

Khaylis :

Hey you, yeah the drama did surface, as we ironically discussed earlier. But whatever, Laughing Matters will continue.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Dade Ghost said...

Fuck fuck fuck... ermmm yeah I think its good to fuck... what u all think???
Muddy dont throw anything at the wall ok??

7:58 PM  
Blogger Muddy said...

Dade Ghost :

Whew! yeah, i know. I have the most insane mouth when i get worked out. but who doesn't? :P and yeah, nothing is going into the dust bin. Not anytime soon...

11:45 PM  
Blogger Muddy said...

Kaisersoze :

Yes, master. *wobbling away into the darkness...* hehehehe...

2:08 AM  
Blogger disco-very said...

i hate people who don't respect people's privacy. f*ck you too chick arse! woohoo! *moons chick arse at chick arse*

7:46 PM  
Blogger Muddy said...

Disco-very :

Hahahah...cute. And guess what? She did it again this morning. What part of this post does she not understand?

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home