Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Dreams Do Come True


Another miracle witnessed

Hail Force of Nature, King of all Concerts!

I mean, when in the oddest blue moon, will you able to witness Lauryn Hill, Wyclef, Boys II Men, and a whole lotta artists perform in your very own eyes in your very own country? At 7.15 pm on that hot Friday, that miracle did happen. And it lasted until 3.30 pm! What a night!

If you want to know the full details of the concert, please visit Khaylis. As to my end, I am still struggling to find the exact words to describe how I feel. All I can come is: thank god I am alive!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ash Shinotsubaki said...

i envy you~~~~~~~
demn!! you should have told me that ur goin...

lauryn hill...come back!

3:50 AM  
Blogger Muddy said...

ash_ruff :

Yeah, lauryn hill still rocks. She sings liquid chocolate. Every. Damn. Time.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Muddy said...

random-girl :

hehehe...yeah, it is. ;)

10:08 PM  
Blogger shobshob said...

hmmmmm jealous jealous... huhu

12:50 AM  
Blogger Muddy said...

shobshob :

If you close your eyes and imagine hard enough, you might hear Lauryn Hill sing Doo Wop (That thing)...

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home