Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Inspired by Sifu


Howdy neighboor!

10 FIRSTS
1. First Best Friend : Zahrin. Shared a common, fanatical interest for Transformers. Plus, he was the only kid in the neighborhood who had a Nintendo back then.
2. First item you stole : A Mario Bros eraser from a Duty Free Shop (Felt like a convict after that.)
3. First pet : When I was two, I had a pet cat. Can’t remember its name, but I remember throwing things at it.
4. First piercing : Two studs on the upper part of my left ear back in college.
5. First school : Pakistani International School (Beijing, China). Every morning, we had to sing Pakistan’s national anthem. How cool is that?
6. First house location : A government quarters in Petaling Jaya. I seriously think that place was Monyet Land (monkeys were everywhere!)
7. First Crush : A Norwegian girl name Aino. In second grade, we had to walk to the cafeteria holding hands, and she was my hand-partner (giggle giggle).
8. First Kiss : Very late. When I was 16. With a Mexican-American girl (giggle giggle).
9. First Car : A red hot Volvo. It was madly pimpin’!
10. (Hey Sifu, what happened to the 10th item? Huhuhu…)

9 LASTS
1. Last time you smoked : Cigarettes? Last month. It was only one stick.
2. Last food you ate : Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Last movie you watched on DVD at home : Kill Bill Volume II
4. Last movie you watched at the cinema : Syriana. It was SO long and SO boring!
5. Last text message : My engagement dinner will be on the 29 of this month. My friends, it would be the greatest honour to have you celebrate with us on this day. 7.30 pm Hyatt Ballroom.
6. Last music video you saw : Beep, PCD
7. Last song you listened to : Ordinary People, John Legend
8. Last words you said : Can you come this February 29th? Go check your calendar!!!
9. (Missing another question…where did it go?)

8 HAVE-YOU-EVERS
1. Dated a bestfriend : Yes
2. Been arrested : No
3. Been on TV : Yes sir!
4. Eaten sushi : What a dumb question.
5. Cheated on your spouse : Yes
6. Been on a blind date : Yes
7. Been out of the country : (Yawn!) Yes.
8. Been in love : Oh yes!

7 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING
1. Blue checkered cotton shirt from Zara
2. Black office pants tailored by a good friend
3. A black crocodile watch from Zara
4. Black framed pair of reading glasses from Gucci for my aging eyes
5. Black pair of comfortable socks
6. Black leather shoes from Lewre
7. Allure Sport Pour Home from Chanel

6 THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TODAY
1. Finished editing a Power Point presentation for HQ.
2. Finished one proposal to do a forum in Langkawi.
3. Met my potential new boss (who snuck up on me at my cubicle. Thank God I didn’t say Shit!)
4. Finished laughing at how my current boss nominated me to head the Idol competition at the Langkawi forum.
5. Finished grumbling at how my current boss nominated me to be the MC for the Langkawi forum.
6. Finished eating Malay lunch at a gerai.

5 FAVORITE THINGS
1. Studying the works and the life of driven, inspiring people. Currently : Azizi Ali and Heidi Slimane.
2. High teas at PJ Hilton or The Shang with family every other Sunday.
3. Heart to heart chill out sessions at Alexis with my Usual Suspects and Comrades.
4. Singing at underground gigs with the boys (Acoustic 39).
5. Going to a live concert.

4 PEOPLE YOU TRUST THE MOST
1. My father
2. My mother
3. My three brothers
4. Myself

3 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Get hitched.
2. Produce an album.
3. Set up a clothing brand for men with my brothers.

2 CHOICES
1. Vanilla or Chocolate : Dark chocolate
2. Rock or Rap : R&B

1 PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW?
1. You know who you are. ;)

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeeheee (giggle-giggle)
what's a 'hand-partner' eih?
heeeheee (giggle and giggle)

Hmm.. i guess ur in the same primary school wit my friend's ex-fiance. Heeeheeee..i cannot help this but to think u singing in Mariah's number in URDU!!

heeeeheeeeheee ( much louder giggles)
-- or should i say, " jangan marah he?"

12:49 AM  
Blogger shobshob said...

hahahaha so many things to learn about u in a single post!

menarik menarik..

3:14 AM  
Blogger Feather's Mother said...

Didn't I just read that your last text message read "my engagement dinner will be on the 29 of this month. ......"?

You received or wrote? He hee.. Don't laa, get engaged yet. Without telling us, I mean. :D

8:48 AM  
Blogger RosiePosie said...

hey hey muddy... you're as metrosexual as they come ;) Niiice.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Muddy said...

allyse :

hehehe...a hand partner is a designated friend (by the teacher) who companies you to the canteen, and the requirement is that you need to hold each other's hand while walking to the canteen/park.

very cute concept. i think my office should employ it. hahahha!!!

ailin :

hahahah revealing sangat ke? ;P

shobshob :

oi org trganu, buat lah this meme! :P

12:22 AM  
Blogger Muddy said...

the yoga instructor :

Dear, please go check your calender whether you are free on the 29th of this month! ;P

kaisersoze :

hahahah! you figured it out! kekeke...funny right? well, most of my friends freaked out. some even thought i kena tangkap basah (God forbid!!!).

it was the best pre-April Fools joke ever! :P

rosieposie :

hahahah! there's no denying it baby! ;P

12:27 AM  
Blogger Crash Test Mom said...

even hyatt is no longer called hyatt now. hahaha.. good one u pulled on ur friends there.

1:07 AM  
Blogger TunaTurner said...

i read tags like this one frm other blogs,and they were all like,1st kiss - kiss my dad la,brudder la..*yawn*

u real,i loike.

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh, if hyatt isnt called hyatt no more, what is it called???

10:41 AM  
Blogger Crash Test Mom said...

lafemme: Hyatt Saujana is now known as The Saujana.

5:00 PM  
Blogger kepala_angin said...

did you text that to your parents? would be interesting to know their reactions. hehehe..

5:58 PM  
Blogger Pesa said...

3. Set up a clothing brand for men with my brothers.
----> well...will be looking forward to the watches that you would design...hehehheheh

6:11 PM  
Blogger Muddy said...

shopper mom :

hahaha...wow, you noticed that! even a friend of mine who works in the hotel industry was slow to pick up that vital clue. you're a certified sleuth! ;)

tiena :

hehehe...sometimes i think i am too real on my blog for my own good though! a couple of my friends said i am quite revealing, but hey, its me. ;)

lafemme :

your concerns have been addressed by shopper mom, thank you. :)

10:12 PM  
Blogger Muddy said...

kepala angin :

hahahah apparently, a friend of mine called up my brother who was at home with my parents. and then my bro told my mom about it, and she was like, eh gila ke abang kau nih??? she called me immediately after that to ask me about what's going on!

Hence, the joke is on me too. :P

pesa :

kekekek...that's right man. you better buy them watches from me! :P

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ada lagi orang use that 29th feb wedding / engagement dinner joke.. used that joke 3 years ago. bf had the shock of his life! :)

8:16 AM  
Blogger [V]landa said...

wah i am so blur, i really thought u were getting engaged soon :P

interesting meme :)

9:09 PM  
Blogger Muddy said...

elly :

hahahah...that's exactly what happened to our family! the thing about the monkeys though, they are a bunch of perverts. they like to take a sneak peak whenever we go mandi. haiyoh!

anon :

kekeke...alamak, its an old joke ke? hehehe...thought it was new. burn on me! ;P

ylanda :

hahaha you're not the first babe! ;)

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home