Sunday, November 25, 2007

falling


beautiful

being single for so long has caused me to wonder whether love truly exist and whether in the greater scheme of things, i am to fall inlove. when work takes you over and you go through routine, and when there are no longer true surprises in your life, you just accept that those things are not real.

you become cold. allergic. cynic.

that's how i felt until i went on youtube and found alicia key's new song, "like you never see me again." it's funny how a song changed me over. it literally stopped me in my tracks and made me go...

wow...

i really do want to fall inlove again.

16 Comments:

Blogger pugly said...

So, what are you waiting for? Come on over, baby! ;-P

8:28 PM  
Blogger Ayu Ikhwani said...

I'm sure you will :)

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ape ni u r not even approving my 'me 2' comments !

5:28 AM  
Blogger Ms Nellie said...

Muddy, you should! It's the greatest thing!

p/s: Thank you for giving me the idea to sell my trifles!

12:12 AM  
Blogger terabot said...

Aiyah, niat dah ada, it wont be a big problem rite? Go ahead!!!

8:06 PM  
Blogger khaylis said...

so fall already! heheheh.

3:00 AM  
Blogger Theta said...

I agree! Some songs just leap out at you with that hidden special message.

I hope you find that special someone soon!

6:11 AM  
Blogger Inn said...

beb, u're such a romantic guy la.
tot u'd fallen already by now. no? no? tee hee

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alicia is always my fav. U shud listen to her other new songs like Lesson Learned, wreckless Love, and I Need You.

6:42 AM  
Blogger mushyjem said...

Good luck muddy!!
and also for me in search for the 'one'.

11:46 PM  
Blogger kimster said...

http://the-kimster.blogspot.com/2008/02/thinking-of-linking.html

5:45 PM  
Blogger D said...

There's still space in the bandwagon I'm on!!

Tres beautiful, I promise ;)

2:18 AM  
Blogger Sarclover said...

have you fallen already?

8:55 PM  
Blogger Cosmic_GurL said...

It does! It does exist! Never lose hope :))

4:48 AM  
Blogger Adu said...

heh heh ..

4:33 AM  
Blogger cacah said...

hope you've found the one! :)

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home