Thursday, September 27, 2007

High Five!


Well hello there...

There are a couple of new posts I wanted to publish today - very deep, very personal stuff. But, as usual, I got distracted and felt more obligated to Khaylis to fill up this freakin' meme.

So enjoy!

5 things in my wallet
1. My drivers with a decent pic of myself
2. My identity card with an obviously i-partied-last-night-and-i-am-doing-this-MyKad-at-9am pic of myself
3. Two credit cards from differing banks
4. Fitness First membership card
5. San Francisco Coffee loyalty card
* I wanted to put cash in here but it's too miniscule to be mentioned here. huhu.

5 things in my room
1. A creaking Ikea bed
2. Stacks of CDs (i am very old school)
3. A rackful of a) office clothes and b) others
4. Rows of white, designer sneakers
5. Cologne

5 things i need to do
1. Remain composed
2. Remain sane
3. Download the latest episode of Heroes
4. Watch Britney's "comeback" performance on YouTube
5. Save some money for Beyonce's concert

5 things i am doing
1. Avoiding a certain someone at the office
2. Replying emails, emails and emails
3. Attending meetings
4. Yawning
5. Looking for inspiration

Ta-da!

I tag all the sexy people who commented in my last post. ;)

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

hah! i didn't comment in your last post.

-the untaggable-

7:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey, beyonce is off la!

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiyo I so wnated to read some deep stuff ! MUDDY xo

5:45 AM  
Blogger BJ said...

u are taking the short cut way ahh

9:59 PM  
Blogger Ms Nellie said...

Muddy, Beyonce's show has been cancelled!
Oh, btw, i want to read your deep stuff too! ;)

4:58 PM  
Blogger Inn said...

*gasp* are u avoiding me? Dont forget today's makan2.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Blabarella said...

Kesian I, tak sexy, but that means I don't have to do the tag!!

Salam Aidilfitri to you & family!

12:37 AM  
Blogger Muddy said...

dear all of you :

you are all sexy people with sexy backs so keep on being sexi-fied. kekeke.

(ps : it's the double mocha talking kekeke) ;)

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home