Saturday, March 04, 2006

Pride!

Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:Medium
 
Sloth:Low
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:Medium
 
Pride:High
 


Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

According to the Devil, I got pride oozing out of my ass. How. Very. True.

1. Greed - What luxury item did you last purchase?

I don't think any of the items I have purchased could be considered as luxurious. My definition of objects in the luxury category include 1) a villa in Capri, 2) vintage high-end timepieces, and 3) a black Ferarri. Give a good six years and I will get back to you on this. ;)

2. Gluttony - What is your favorite food?

Oh my! Do I have to choose??? Ok, if I have to boil it to one type of cooking, it would have to be Thai. I love spicy/exciting/sexy food. Bland food are for the sick.

3. Wrath - What makes you angry?

People who never learn.

4. Sloth - when are you at your laziest?

I know this is really wrong to say, but during bulan puasa, dude! I get so lazy! (Haiyoh, the Devil is smiling now...)

5. Envy - What makes you green?

Very successful and established people. Don't get me wrong. I find this type of envy really healthy, because it drives me completely.

6. Lust - What/who do you lust over?

I lust for many business ideas that is creative and original, and that can make me gazillions of dollars! And I lust for the one who can accept me for who I am.

7. Pride - What are you most proud of?

I am really proud of my father. He struggled so hard to be where he is. For that, he is my source of pride. :)

(To Shopper Mom and Babe: Thanks for tagging me!)

14 Comments:

Blogger [V]landa said...

most proud of your father..

awwwww :)

5:33 AM  
Blogger Crash Test Mom said...

thanks for 'layaning' my request to do the tag. :)

u r such a good boy!! haha, kaiser kena cari protege lain to join him in the level 7 hell. hehehe..

6:31 PM  
Blogger shobshob said...

wow no wonder your pride score is high! because you are really proud of your dad! :D

7:49 AM  
Blogger disco-very said...

i totally agree on the Wrath bit, and ended the post with trademark Muddy fuzziness. not an implication of anything, but you would totally score in a beauty pageant QnA segment. ;P

5:40 PM  
Blogger che'fara said...

eh got ar sexy food?
if ada i oso wanna try lah ;)

6:10 PM  
Blogger an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

*big hug muddy* you're a sweeeetie.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup your parents really raised u 4 boys well ! you shd be proud of both of them ! Hidup suk

12:44 PM  
Blogger Muddy said...

ylanda :

hahaha awwww indeed.

kaisersoze :

hahahah! sorry man if i don't fit the bill as your next protege. but all human beings must have a balance of good and evil. the dark side is still for you to teach...kekeke

shoppermom :

it was a fun tag, so ofcos will layan. kekeke ;P hahah no, i don't think i am a good boy. i think the results are a tad misleading...

1:16 AM  
Blogger Muddy said...

shobshob :

yeap no doubt man! :)

disco-very :

haahha muddy fuzziness! sounds like i need to shave! kekeke...;P

che fara :

yeah, ada ofcos. Anything food that creates excitement and explosion in your mouth is considered sexy. ;P

1:20 AM  
Blogger Muddy said...

babe :

kekeke hope i dont give you cavaties. :P

anon :

hahahha you nih siapa huh? ;P macam kenal je...

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can so immagine you saying "you nih siapa huh? ;P macam kenal je... " with your malay and ending it with your signature muddy laugh ! heeheheheh

6:41 AM  
Blogger an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

i've sweet tooth and i'm so way overdue for the next dental appointment.

4:25 PM  
Blogger RosiePosie said...

I found No.6 intriguing, expecting the object of your lust to be along the lines of ange jolie ;)

I wanna make gazillions of dollars too!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Muddy said...

anon :

hahahah i know exactly who you are! ;P lets see, would you be the person who will go gaga over alexis' black and white cake? ;P

babe :

oh no! i really hate the dentist! :(

rosie posie :

hahahha...you know what? I did have angie in mind when I was under the lust category. there's no denial in that; even you figured it out! ;P

gazillion moolahs, the joy!!!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home