Sunday, October 09, 2005

7 Days, 7 Heaven, 7-Eleven!


My list isn't this gruesome

It's funny that after 7 official days away from blogland, I have been tagged by the Goddess herself to respond to the 7 meme. Isn't this way, way freaky??? heheheh...

So here we go!

Seven things to do before I die :
1. To build a corporate empire under my name (yes, i am a tad ambitious)
2. To travel to ANY european country (i envy envy envy Mangolisa/Senor Anuar a whole lot)
3. To design a holiday home with wide windows and tall ceilings facing the beach front (preferably one in Spain, one in Capri, and one Miami) for me and my parents (which hopefully be featured in Architecture Digest/MTV's Cribs)

4. To own a walk-in closet full of shirts/suits/shoes designed by Tom Ford/Ms Miuccia Prada (yes, i am a fucking metro)
5. To be a loving husband to my wife and an awesome father to my kids
6. To be able to amazingly tulis dan cakap dalam Bahasa Melayu
7. To be a great Muslim

Seven things I just-can't-do :
1. Write and speak in Bahasa Melayu (although i am working on this...)
2. Look/smell pork without cringing
3. Look/smell/touch frogs without screaming like a little girl

4. Stop purchasing Zara/Puma/A|X
5. Live without sex
6. Tolerate holier-than-thou fuckers
7. Stop loving and be proud of my family

Seven celebrity crushes :

1. Aaliyah (because she was mysterious)
2. Sade (because she is cool)
3. Anggun (because she is exotic)
4. Lucy Liu (because she is cat-like)
5. Angelina Jolie (because she is dangerous)
6. Scarlet Johanson (because she is a classic blonde)

7. Mercedes from America's Next Top Model (because she is cute and killer eyes)

Seven often used phrases/words :
1. Fucking hell!
2. No way!
3. Really?
4. Serious?
5. Mari kita pergi makan.
6. I need to spend.
7. That bitch.

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex :
1. I love the way she laughs...
2. When she can serenade you with a song she wrote for you...
3. When she cooks a delicious meal in the middle of the night for both of us...
4. The way she can chill with my family...
5. When she makes me laugh...
6. The way she smells right after a bath...
7. The way she holds me when we are sleeping...

Seven tags :
1. Silent
2. The Kimster
3. The Babe
4. Ms D
5. Rostam
6. Disco-very
7. Madnessinvain

22 Comments:

Blogger shobshob said...

wah such a lenghty post after several days menghilang! hehe...

so now all of us can know a little bit of what's inside of u.. heheh..

5:19 AM  
Blogger khaylis said...

heeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you're baaaaaack :D

we (I) misssssed you!! where are you blogging from, babe?

8:17 AM  
Blogger an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

*hugga wugga muddy* brader is back!!! welcome welcome ... sorely missed your presence was.

did you tag me? non? oui? i did mine oredi aaah.

4:58 PM  
Blogger dudae_simboyo said...

.

wei, tak boleh cakap melayu, betul ke ni....

.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Vlad said...

Yes, I am safe.

2:14 AM  
Blogger madnessinvain said...

Very sensual la your opposite sex thingy.

7:31 AM  
Blogger mangolisa said...

seven course dinner, seven wonders... sumpah tujuh keturunan miss you babe. come back soonlah! or at least mail me your new email.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Adu said...

"When she can serenade you with a song she wrote for you..."

Wanna date a musician, eh muddy?

5:27 PM  
Blogger Vlad said...

I want to date Sheena the punk rocker. It would be fun ripping off the fishnet stockings.

Oops too much info.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Pesa said...

"The way she smells right after a bath..." can't agree more with you bro!! It's always nice....

7:16 AM  
Blogger Elina said...

Dun think you should ever stop saying, "Mari kita pergi makan" :)

8:28 AM  
Blogger Oreos said...

wanting that holiday home for you and your parents is sweet :)

p.s. is "sweet" ok for a guy to say?

12:09 AM  
Blogger MDR said...

7 is always a mysterious number... Selamat Berpuasa Muds!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Fiza said...

oh yess, preciousss, we can help u with 'things-can't-do: point 3'. my precious.. this way masters.. this way..

12:13 AM  
Blogger kaezrin said...

of all thisng ur holiday home to mmg very tempting

12:41 AM  
Blogger Muddy said...

shobshob :

hahahah...everything to you is lengthy. muahahahha!!!

khaylis :

hahahha...missed you too babe! its been AGES since we chilled, lets go buka puasa nanti. and where am i blogging? at a quaint cybercafe near my home babe.

sigh, have to save up first for that powerbook.

splash :

hey babe, happy fasting to you too! and yeah, my preferences are more than seven items, but sigh, the parameters are only tujuh...;)

12:56 AM  
Blogger Muddy said...

babe :

huhuhuhu...comey. hugga wugga babe right back (but after buka that is) huhuhuu...;) oh, didn't realise you were tagged oreadi. oh well.

dudae :

hahah...boleh lah sikit sikit, enough to beli makanan dan mencarut. muahahha...tapi kalau nak cakap berformal (if there is a word), memang fail.

silent :

i am not completely back babe. i have endless training to go to which keeps me away from blogland, so if there is someone to blame, blame it on training. huhuhu...

12:59 AM  
Blogger Muddy said...

pseu :

not queen dude. the metro warrior. muahahahha!!!

ps : wei, nampak minat kat my bestfriend? huhuhu...

vlad :

hahahha...you're not completely safe pal. Goddess tagged you as well, so you better comply. huhuhu...

1:01 AM  
Blogger Muddy said...

madnessinvain :

huhuhuhu, sensuality is the game man. i personally believe that sexuality has been overexposed by the media and degrading conversations to the point that it is no longer that new, or exciting. but when it comes with sensuality, its deeper, more soulful and more in tune to our surroundings.

in short, sensuality is hot. damn hot.

mangolisa :

arghhhhhh just wanna let you know that your tortorous ways are driving me insane for a batch of brownies!!! hahahah...

i haven't exactly been able to settle down at my new job. since the first week, i have been sent to endless training, and according to my colleagues, for the first three months, it is going to be pure honey mooning. how nice. hahahah...

foxybabe :

i thought about that. my friends swear that i will marry a singer, but i must say that one of my marriage rules is that 1) i shall never marry a celebrity. i don't think i can handle the whole media plaguing my wife/family/my life situation. i mean, who wants to read about your life on URTV???

not for me. huhuhu...

1:10 AM  
Blogger Muddy said...

vlad :

i thought sheena was this jungle queen who can transform herself into a lion. hmmm...maybe that's a different sheena. huhuhu...

and dude, talk about punk girls, am i the only one who thinks that ashlee's new single rocks? or am i turning delusional??? hahahah...

pesa :

hahahah...exactly. esp when she indulges herself in those yummy smelling bodyshop bath gels. yummers.

elina :

hahahhahah...yeah, i never knew it was my line until my friends from uni told me that everytime they go out for food, they always remember me by that line.

1:13 AM  
Blogger Muddy said...

oreos :

hahahha...yeah, i told my parents about this life objective. and they were like, make sure tempat tuh tak dak tsunami. huhuhu...comey comey.

yeah, sweet is the word man. esp when you are on purple. huhuhu...sweeeeeeeeettttt.

thinktankgirl :

huhuhuu...the holiday rocks babe. i had tons of fun with my boys in trganu. will write about it when i have time ok? ;)

marinadelray :

talking about 7, i just realised that my house number is number 7. huhuhuhu...talk about freaky.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Muddy said...

9 :

hahahah...you're not convincing me to go on that route man. NEVER!!!

okay, you know why i am freaked out by them buggers? its because when i was a kid, rushing to go to school, i slipped my right feet into my kasut sekolah to find something squishy in it. turns out a frog decided to die in there. GROSS!!!!

kaezrin :

heheheh...when rumah siap, i will definitely do a makan makan session there. and you're invited! :) make sure you bring in the cake. ;)

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home