Sunday, January 30, 2005

Horror-scope


King of the Rams


A very close friend of mine called me up and said, "Based on your star sign, you will probably end up with a Sagi or a Leo."
"How about the rest?"
"If you want 'hot', then just them two."
With this information, I went on to reflect on my past relationships - oh yeah she was to oh no wonder. But then again, should a star revelation determine who I should go out with? Why can't I end up with a Scorpio or a Gemini? Why???
Because, according to my extensive years in the USA and the deep conditioning of an international school education, destiny is within my hands. And not some fancy star chart.
But, then again, I do go flip the newspaper and read immediately what my horoscope is for the day. And according to The Star, it reads : "You've got the power...it's time to use your magnetic charms to help others and make positive changes in your life."
Wow, how cheesy.

2 Comments:

Blogger N. Salim said...

hey you wouldn't want to date a gemini anyway! cos they are tricksters and don't show you their real side ever.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

When I get the opportunity to read horoscopes I like to read all of them and imagine each one applied to me.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home