Sunday, January 30, 2005

A Blogger Virgin

There is something exciting about putting your thoughts out there for the public to read.
It is like that final minute before you go on stage to sing. Or that first sniff of a new country when getting out of the plane.
My mind twin (also known as Khaylis) created this blog space for me. It was totally out-of-the blue, outsourced and perfect. I never would have done this if it had not been the "Hey, I created a Blog space for you already!" factor. But creating this space is one thing. Writing in it is another.
I remembered - driving back home, took a shower, ate chicken porridge - and all I could think about was "What am I going to write?" Because the truth is, when it comes to writing about my experiences/opinions, I am all over the place.
So, for those who are reading this, all I can say that blogging is like the first time I had sex. And boy, was I not that good at it!

1 Comments:

Blogger khaylis said...

haha! hello blogger virgin! as, ahem, creator of this blog, i think i should be the first one to comment on it! i know you'll have lots and lots to say on your blog. happy blogging!

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home